Things aren’t slowing down at Voyageur just because the trees have lost their leaves. The rivers are still running, waterfalls flowing, hiking trails are open and there are plenty of things planned at Voyageur Brewing Company.
We will be hosting Trivia nights on Wednesdays beginning November 9th. Our fun director Casey has experience hosting trivia nights and has some great questions prepared. Teams of 1-4 people will compete weekly for a $25 gift card and the team with the most points at the end of trivia on December 14th will win Canteen Club memberships. Each team can shake the die for an appetizer special too. Sign up at Voyageur or email!
We’re hosting a painting party on Sunday, November 13th from 1-3:30pm. Folks must sign up online in advance in order to reserve a spot. If we don’t have enough people signed up we can’t have the class so be sure to sign up soon. It’s a great opportunity to spend the day with friends or family and create a special Christmas present for someone. Don’t forget to come early and watch some of the Minnesota Vikings game.
Our Canteen Club memberships are now available for purchase. The membership will run from January to January but the benefits will begin as soon as you purchase yours. That means extra benefits for you. Inquire in person at Voyageur Brewing Company!
- A Canteen Club ID
- A Canteen Club mug to drink from on Thursdays
- A 20-ounce pour for the price of a pint
- Invitation to an Annual Appreciation Party
- Special Voyageur Wear to show you’re a member
- Invitation to be the first to taste new brews
- Opportunity to Participate in Special Events
- Free Birthday Beer & Appetizer
- 2x the limit for the number of release reservations
On Thursdays you’ll receive more exclusive opportunities:
- First Pour Free!
- 10% off appetizers
- 10% off merchandise
- $1 off each purchased pint
- $10 Growler Fill from 8pm-10pm
We hope to see you soon at Voyageur Brewing Company!