What’s on tap? New trails. Fresh beer. Tall tales.
There’s nothing like being here. Our taproom was built to accommodate all the good cheer, camaraderie and portaging-through-knee-deep-mud stories you can throw at it. From the wooden bar and split rock fireplace to the noble view of Lake Superior itself – this feels like home. And no matter what season you join us, you’ll find our craft beers and menu well paired to your adventure. Whether you get here by canoe, snowshoe or car, welcome to Voyageur Brewing Company.
Now on Tap October 3rd, 2021
- Red Sash Irish Red Ale
- Northern Drift White IPA
- Pincushion Punch Sour
- Sled Hound Session IPA
- Boreal Double IPA
- Saganator Doppelbock
- Devil’s Kettle IPA
- Palisade Porter
- Trailbreaker Belgian Wit
Tap Room Hours
Thursday-Saturday 11:30am-10pm Kitchen closes at 9pm
All of our visitors to Voyageur Brewing Company are special. If you want to see just how special you are then we invite you to join our Canteen Club. As a member you will be treated just a little bit more special than everyone else. You’ll have a different mug to drink out of when visit Voyageur on Thursday nights and you’ll be treated to other benefits as well. As a member you will show your support for local craft beer, save money and get privileges you will be excited about. You can purchase a membership for yourself or treat a special someone to the many benefits of the Voyageur Canteen Club.
Memberships will be sold at $100 each.
- A Canteen Club ID
- A Canteen Club mug to drink from on Thursdays
- Invitation to an Annual Appreciation Party
- Special Voyageur Wear to show you’re a member
- Invitation to be the first to taste new brews
- Opportunity to Participate in Special Events
- Free Birthday Beer & Appetizer
- 2x the limit for the number of release reservations
On Thursdays you’ll receive more exclusive opportunities:
- First Pour Free!
- A 20-ounce pour for the price of a pint
- 10% off appetizers
- 10% off merchandise
- $1 off each purchased pint
- $10 Growler Fill from 8pm-10pm
Membership Fine Print
- Specials for Canteen Club members are only available on Thursdays when the Brewery is open to the general public. We may be closed on certain holidays or for private parties.
- We expect all Canteen Club members to be courteous, kind and well behaved.
- Canteen Club Membership and benefits are not transferable & are non-refundable.
- Your mug membership can only be used by you and cannot be sold or transferred without the approval of the Taproom Manager.
- Your mug is for your personal use and cannot be used by friends or family.
- Your discount applies to your check & food and beverages that you consume.
- Canteen Club discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
- All mugs are the property of Voyageur Brewing Company & must remain on property.
- Please always carry an ID with you & your Canteen Club ID.
- Contact information: we require an email address in order to keep you up-to-date with special events and promotions. We also require members to have an application on file.
- Canteen Club memberships run from January 1st-December 31st.
To sign up fill out an application and pay your membership fee at Voyageur Brewing Company
Your membership benefits will begin as soon as you become a member!